Holy Trinity Catholic Schools' Board of Trustees are elected through a public vote, held every four years, on the second Monday of November (implemented on October 31, 2018). The next general election will be held on Monday, November 9, 2020.
Holy Trinity Catholic School Division Board of Trustees is comprised of six trustees:
- four trustees represent Moose Jaw;
- one trustee represents Shaunavon; and
- one trustee represents Swift Current.
Nomination papers and related information will be available from:
- The city of Moose Jaw for the Moose Jaw subdivision
- The city of Swift Current for the Swift Current subdivision
- This website for the Shaunavon subdivision
Thank you for expressing interest in Catholic education.